Persoane interesate

duminică, 5 iunie 2011

My most valuable photo

 1.  Well,for this post it was really hard to choose only one picture,but finally I decided which to be the one.
        So,here it is :


   This photo was taken in may 2010 when my son finished a three month swimming course.
This is not such a big thing,but in his case it was.I remember the summer of 2009 when nobody could make him to go in the deep water.He was too afraid and his father couldn't convince him to go in the pool.And I remained with this picture in my mind about him.After he started to go to the courses and when they finished the three month period the coaches invited the parents to see what the children learned.
   I couldn't believe my eyes!My son was swimming so good,without any fear,with so precise movements!
  When I saw him swimming I started to cry!Emotions came over me: I felt surprise and pride! I was so proud of him! I will never forget that day and those feelings.He had a well deserved diploma in his hands and I was really affected.


  2.Guess what it represents .
     Can somebody tell me where this photo was taken? What do you think it is about and what it represents?
     Can you find a meaning for this picture?



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu